SVENS SIGNINGS

mancity1

Assuming we avoid relegation this season how many of Svens signings do you expect to remain at City 2/1.5 seasons after signing them.

So far Bianchi, Geovanni, Corluka and Castillo have gone.

Benjani, Garrido, Petrov, Elano, Bojinov and Caicedo remain.

Garrido, Petrov, Bojinov...maybe one of Caicedo or Benjani, possibly both or neither. Sadly Elano will go though. :(

Edit: Oh you meant in the summer? Only dead certs to stay are in my opinion Petrov and Bojinov who will hopefully recover and be given the time to come back.

Theres every chance none of them will be with us in a year. Hope thats not the case though, as at least five of the six remaining have something to offer the club in varying capacities.

The only one's of Sven's dynasty I really care about getting rid of are Elano & Benjani + Jo (Sven's parting gift!)

Petrov - One of our best players last season
Bojinov - Talent we need to keep hold of.
Caicedo - Give the lad a chance
Garrido - Had picked up his form until injury.

mancity1 said:
Assuming we avoid relegation this season how many of Svens signings do you expect to remain at City 2/1.5 seasons after signing them.

we cud do with bianchi up front geo playin against pompy corluka at right or CB for competition.

and sexy sven chilling on the touchline

mancity1 said:

Assuming we avoid relegation? Jesus you sound more miserable than me...

And the answer to the question is 1. Petrov. If he's fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.