Swamp Tickets

psut1

was in the ticket office this afternoon official allocation is 8994 in almost two days of sales we had sold 209

psut1 said:
was in the ticket office this afternoon official allocation is 8994 in almost two days of sales we had sold 209

I rang up the other day, you need 5000 pts then it drops down to 4000 by the 29th, If any remain they reduce to 3000 but I doubt they will have any left by then so I have taken to choice to buy one on open sale from the rags and sit in there end, I wont be on my own I'm sure. 3500 is what I have on both my tickets dispite having had a season ticket since the second division!

not my fault! said:
psut1 said:

I rang up the other day, you need 5000 pts then it drops down to 4000 by the 29th, If any remain they reduce to 3000 but I doubt they will have any left by then so I have taken to choice to buy one on open sale from the rags and sit in there end, I wont be on my own I'm sure. 3500 is what I have on both my tickets dispite having had a season ticket since the second division!

she said to me her opinion, not a guarantee that they initialy thought it woul be borderline selling out at 4000 but now they are not so sure and there may be news on boxing day.

They were only selling tier 1 £41 tickets (which is 2nd tier). At least I got near the front.

Surprised ony so few have been sold, though most people would have got them on match day to save on fees.

I rang up and got our tickets for the home leg the other day, they told me they were giving us 9000, The mrs, myself and old man have 3000 points he said it would Probably be enough to get tickets for the away leg.

I dont normally like going to the scum but on this occasion I probably will if our points turn out to be enough. Even if we dont have enough points I could probably get a couple of tickets through the supporters club.

How many seats is it per card? It's not another one of those 4 tickets per card fiascos is itr?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.