Swansea (A) Post Match Thread

Jonathan Pearce to Pep: "In all my time in football, I have never seen a team play like this."

Just the 831 passes tonight.
That's nine City passes every minute. One every 6 or 7 seconds!!!
I really.cannot believe what I'm seeing, the football this season is sensational. Everything seems to have clicked with the team.
My brain is curdled.

Imagine for one second an opposition player having to chase that ball around and just watch us completely and utterly dominate in such a fashion and the manager helpless to stop it.

Its on a different planet and i also think Pep is stepping his own game up here and absolutely loving life at our great club.

Running out of words - Damn, we are good!

Silva was absolutely outstanding tonight. Pleased for Bernardo Silva as well.

Then we have a fantastic goalkeeper on our hands. He doesn't have much to do, but he's always alert. That save when he goes to the left and saves to the right is bloody amazing.

Wow is all I can say, long may it continue!

Didn’t see the game just had soccer special on with Tony cottee covering our game,and after the third goal he turned to Jeff stelling and said “this is as good as I have seen football wise in the premier league” can’t wait now to see the highlights later glad to hear aguero got off the mark again,where did this David Silva the goalscorer come from hahaha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.