Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very difficult game.

Can't afford to make too many changes, even with the yellow cards in thinking.

We saw last week it only needs a few changes to have an impact and gives teams a chance.

No more or less than any other in our run to date I would suggest.

Eventually we will drop points in the premiership and no doubt on a number of occasions this season from here on in but so will the chasing pack.

Going off what Pep said after the West Ham game, I think we'll play with 2 strikers.

I would love to see Diaz getting a game soon. When he came on ? - can't remember who we were playing - he look eager and could beat a man.
I am sure he will get a game as we have 6 games till the end of the year - 31st Dec. - Palace (A).
6 games in 19 days - incl League Cup Leicester (A). 2 at home 4 away.
Who programmes these fixtures into the Computer.?
It is probably same for all clubs unless you are knocked out of the League Cup.
Difficult to predict Pep : but Ederson , Walker , Mangler , Fernandinho (superb player) , Gundog , Bernardo , maybe Danilo , a Sergio will get a game against Swansea. + 3 more .

Predictions City 4-O, Bournemouth get a point at O.T.
Wishes: either Foden or Diaz to play at least half a hour and both Aguero & Jesus get back to scoring.

-----------------------------Ederson

Walker---------Otamendi--------Mangala---------Danilo

---------------------------Gundogan

--------------------Kev--------------B.Silva

Jesus----------------------------------------------Sane

---------------------------Aguero

Bench: Bravo, Tosin, Delph, Silva, Diaz, Fern, Sterling

Mainly wanting to rest Fern in a game we should hopefully not have much defending to do, also give Delph a break before the Spurs game. Ideally Kev would also get a rest, maybe an early sub. Give Bernie a proper chance in the middle rather than out wide. Also maybe a chance for Diaz / Foden / Zinchenko to make the bench to sub on for Sane.
if fernandinho is rested, delph would play midfield.

After the Lord Mayor's show? Must forget OT win, concentrate, and bring home 3 pts. Rest Ferna, bring back Serge, start Gundo.
Keep going boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.