Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those games that seems easy to mess up sandwiched between two big rival games on the back of a big win.

Could see us dropping points in seasons past, but somehow this season we seem to be wise to those sort of errors, expect us to take another 3 points - with Bony bagging at least 1 of course.

tough one with Ferna. Desperately need him and his passing to help break the Spurs press on Saturday, so he'd be a risky start tomorrow.

I think he will go with Jesus instead of Sane and have Aguero up top.

With Gundogan coming into midfield instead of Fernandinho we could end up having him, Kev and David right up top dictating in the final third with one of the CB's coming into midfield as the holder.

This will leave Mangala 1v1 with Bony which is a risk, but a risk we may need to take with us likely needing to break down a low block.
If we are scared of Bony and Swansea I think we can forget CL this year !

Very difficult game.

Can't afford to make too many changes, even with the yellow cards in thinking.

We saw last week it only needs a few changes to have an impact and gives teams a chance.

I've got a feeling you are doing some sort of "if I predict we'll lose every game we'll keep winning" superstitious thing now, you've been playing down our chances of winning every match pretty much since the run started.

Swansea have lost more games than they have scored goals. They've won 1 in 8.

If this is a difficult game then it's only in the sense that every game is difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.