Swansea (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seven less? Christ how are they bottom if they've only conceded four goals..
Oops seven more, there are only about 5 clubs who have conceded fewer, they have conceded fewer than Arsenal and Liverpool.

Hope for the best but I want Danilo to provide sufficient width required to allow Bernardo drift inside without us losing ferociousness in attack.

Why not avoid that chance altogether and not play him ..

Maybe he didn’t want to make too many changes to the starting XI, as we’ve seen a drop-off against the likes of Feyenoord, Wolves, Shakhtar etc. Maybe he doesn’t see this game as a formality? I think we should probably trust the manager on this one.

Maybe he didn’t want to make too many changes to the starting XI, as we’ve seen a drop-off against the likes of Feyenoord, Wolves, Shakhtar etc. Maybe he doesn’t see this game as a formality? I think we should probably trust the manager on this one.

No game is a formality , we have to be at our best every game if possible and its true we have struggled somewhat when we make too many changes to the team that in the main has done so well so far.

They don't concede many even though they struggle to score.

Like Huddersfield and Southampton they will be out to frustrate us.

Yeah agree with that,but can see any sort of challenge from Fernandinho being carded by that twat Taylor,just hope we go out and put a good performance in and get the three points with no injuries a clean sheet would be nice as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.