Swansea (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Match Official Appointments: Referee: Andre Marriner Assistants: Stuart Burt and Marc Perry Fourth Official: Simon Hooper | This game has NOT been selected for VAR use.

Hmm him again and no VAR
Strange that, the Liberty stadium is definitely kitted out for it, as it's Ospreys' home ground and they need the camera angles for TMO. On top of that you would think this late in the tournament they'd want it for every game of the 4 in the round.
Still, even if Mariner is out to fuck us we should still be winning this with something in hand.

Strange that, the Liberty stadium is definitely kitted out for it, as it's Ospreys' home ground and they need the camera angles for TMO. On top of that you would think this late in the tournament they'd want it for every game of the 4 in the round.
Still, even if Mariner is out to fuck us we should still be winning this with something in hand.
I think we have had him 9 times this season,that's too many shirley
Why can't they manage VAR for all the games left,seems very odd to me,bet he stiffs us over

I think we have had him 9 times this season,that's too many shirley
Why can't they manage VAR for all the games left,seems very odd to me,bet he stiffs us over
That's definitely too many games if true.

As long as Pep starts with his strongest team possible, we should win this easily. However if we start slowly like we did on Tuesday night we could be in for a bit of a fright. Pep has got to get this team starting on the front foot from the start of the match. Hopefully we can be a couple of goals up by 1/2 time, and then stat to play our more open football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.