swansea / ajax pa system

I think it's embarrassing that we are having to talk about advertising on the website etc to get us singing again when we're the current champions of England, the atmosphere is garbage tho, the worst and most annoying for me is the stand up if you love city song.... Now let me explain it's a great song but people don't sing it they just stand up and clap along it looks and sounds shit.

Is it cos our once young passionate young fans of the 70's and 80's are now middle aged boring fucks/ too sensible to be seen singing at the football or maybe we have a lack of hyper 18-30's cos of lost support during the dark days of the late 90's?

Or is it cos we're all satisfield after winning the fa cup and league and lack hunger and passion and we just expect to win every home game.

If it takes advertising to help us sing then so be it but personally don't get it, if you love the club love going to the match singing just happens?????

The euro away fans at our ground get in really early and build there own atmosphere up. By the time the teams come out they are in full flow. Our lot drift in after the players are out. The City ends are half empty untill k.o. Its different when we play utd and it helps the atmosphere a lot i think. GET IN EARLY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.