Swansea Away, please put all swansea away requests in here.

its at 6750 pts at the mo which will go down to 6500 tommorrow i can get 1 tommorrow and 1 tuesday off my lads i cant make the game but will call up on tuesday and get two tkts then whoever can pk them up from sunny salford there yours .......

If anyone is selling 2 adult tickets pm me as I just missed out on them. I have already booked my hotel (which is non refundable) as I didn't think it would sell out so quickly.
Cheers.

Anybody willing to swap 2 Stone Roses tickets for the sunday, for 2 swansea tickets? straight swap?

Need one ticket ,got mine and hotel booked .Phoned up today at 9am ,for my son,18th in queue and when i got through last tickets had just gone.So one ticket required and it will be much appreciated.

Looking for a single ticket for my cousin to come with me, my brother and dad. If you've got a spare, let me know.

Cheers,

Just Missed out need 2 tickets, will pick up from anywhere and pay the going rate
pm if you can help

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.