Swansea City vs Manchester City City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
B\connellblue said:
Probably half the squad will contract the measles up there. Swansea have already inoculated their players. We would do well to follow suit.

well spotted

can anyone suggest anywhere close to park on matchday ? got the coach last season and parked bang outside the turnstiles.

I wonder if Scott Sinclair might have something to prove against his former club? May be worth including him in the squad for that reason alone.

bellbuzzer said:
B\connellblue said:
Probably half the squad will contract the measles up there. Swansea have already inoculated their players. We would do well to follow suit.

well spotted
guaranteed there will be some rash challenges in the game.<br /><br />-- Thu May 02, 2013 4:05 pm --<br /><br />
bellbuzzer said:
B\connellblue said:

well spotted
guaranteed there will be some rash challenges in the game.

Blues, please check out the Swansea pub thread, if anyone wants info about the town centre pubs our even parking, please drop me a pm

This is a must win game for us, anything less than a win and 2nd place could be a struggle for us. As we will play before Chelsea play their game with the rags, a win for us would put Chelsea under a lot of pressure to win their game, knowing that anything less than a win could mean that they don't stand a chance of getting that 2nd place.

If I am right their game after the rags is against Spurs so that will be another hard game for them. While we will have a game against WBA. So 2 wins from the next 2 games and 2nd place should be ours which leaves the games against Reading and Norwich to play a couple of the younger players, to see if they are good enough to be made part of the 1st team squad next season.

js1993 said:
can anyone suggest anywhere close to park on matchday ? got the coach last season and parked bang outside the turnstiles.

From the Football Ground Guide:
Away supporters are being encouraged to use the Park & Ride facility located at the Felindre old steel works site, which is signposted off Junction 46, shortly after leaving the M4. The cost of parking there including transport by bus to and from the stadium is £6 per car. Away supporters have their own separate buses to and from the stadium, with the buses waiting outside the away stand at the end of the game to take supporters back to the car park. Simon Wright a visiting West Bromwich Albion fan adds; 'The park and ride is located in the middle of nowhere, but curiously has a high fence. Apparently the facility is also used as a park and ride for the DVLA so the fencing may be for the benefit of their staff. There are toilets on the site although they do look rather ancient. All the staff were friendly and the buses frequent. After the game has ended, the park and ride buses leave the compound with the away coaches for fairly obvious reasons. In my case, this meant a wait of around 20 minutes'

I used this park and ride last season and it was a good option, although the buses used are a teensy bit elderly it was ok and as stated staff were friendly and I don't remember it being a long wait after the match.

C.bell8 said:
This is a must win game for us, anything less than a win and 2nd place could be a struggle for us.
What absolute rubbish some people write on here. It's arguably one of the least important games of the season bearing in mind that most leading up to it had been for the league title. We simply need to avoid injuries or suspensions. If we pick up a point or three, so much the better. We can win at least two of our other games, two of which are at home, in order to secure the runners-up spot, if needed.

lionheart said:
C.bell8 said:
This is a must win game for us, anything less than a win and 2nd place could be a struggle for us.
What absolute rubbish some people write on here. It's arguably one of the least important games of the season bearing in mind that most leading up to it had been for the league title. We simply need to avoid injuries or suspensions. If we pick up a point or three, so much the better. We can win at least two of our other games, two of which are at home, in order to secure the runners-up spot, if needed.
fuck off rag

Eccles Blue said:
js1993 said:

From the Football Ground Guide:
Away supporters are being encouraged to use the Park & Ride facility located at the Felindre old steel works site, which is signposted off Junction 46, shortly after leaving the M4. The cost of parking there including transport by bus to and from the stadium is £6 per car. Away supporters have their own separate buses to and from the stadium, with the buses waiting outside the away stand at the end of the game to take supporters back to the car park. Simon Wright a visiting West Bromwich Albion fan adds; 'The park and ride is located in the middle of nowhere, but curiously has a high fence. Apparently the facility is also used as a park and ride for the DVLA so the fencing may be for the benefit of their staff. There are toilets on the site although they do look rather ancient. All the staff were friendly and the buses frequent. After the game has ended, the park and ride buses leave the compound with the away coaches for fairly obvious reasons. In my case, this meant a wait of around 20 minutes'

I used this park and ride last season and it was a good option, although the buses used are a teensy bit elderly it was ok and as stated staff were friendly and I don't remember it being a long wait after the match.

Nice one mate, will give that a go. Thanks for responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.