Swansea FA Cup Post Match Thread

Average at best
Selfish when through on goal. Not impressive that.
he might make it at a premier league club but not us.

harsh. He’s a good player - very young & desperate to impress. He’ll learn & Pep will ensure he knows he should have passed.

Seriously I cannot understand the hatred for young Eric on this forum.
We have to accept that he is leaving our Club because he wants to go back to the club where he feels he belongs.
Shall we go back to SWP and his reasons ?? Exactly .. no difference.
The lad tonight was lost with some headers and we all accept that he is not blessed wit the greatest of pace ... but whose fault is that ??
Lets not beat about the bush .. its Peps fault for choosing him ... not he player.
In that second half once again he did another cracking job .. but once again some of you "haters" use any excuses for blaming this talented youngster .. no woner he wants to fuck off from our Club if he reads this forum !!
The lad is by faR AND AWAY NOT OUR GREATEST PLAYER BUT BY FUCK TONIGHT HE WAS BETTER THAN Laporte who looked a bang average player.
I await the old tin hat shit thrown at me but fuck some of you need a bigger pair of bollocks.
I thought Garcia was good tonight. But that's not the first time he has turned his back on a shot which he had time to block. You just don't see that from Stones or Diaz and that's the difference. Garcia is technically excellent but does he have the courage to be a really top player?

We have to accept that he is leaving our Club because he wants to go back to the club where he feels he belongs.
The lad tonight was lost with some headers and we all accept that he is not blessed wit the greatest of pace ... but whose fault is that ??
Lets not beat about the bush .. its Peps fault for choosing him ... not he player.
In that second half once again he did another cracking job .. but once again some of you "haters" use any excuses for blaming this talented youngster .. no woner he wants to fuck off from our Club if he reads this forum !!
The lad is by faR AND AWAY NOT OUR GREATEST PLAYER BUT BY FUCK TONIGHT HE WAS BETTER THAN Laporte who looked a bang average player.
I await the old tin hat shit thrown at me but fuck some of you need a bigger pair of bollocks.

I don't think anybody hates him. They just believe he isn't good enough as a CB. I believe that they are correct.

I thought he had a good game,brought the ball out of defence and some decent passes,he’s off to Barca end of season let’s all just move on if he plays between now and end of season so be it,it helps others get a rest and it’s hardly like he’s gonna sabotage us in games ffs ..

Solid performance.

Nice of the ref to let them kick fuck out of us for 90 mins.
My thoughts exactly.. before the game Swansea were built up as a free flowing silky team.. They were horrible. After Laporte won that 50 50 slide tackle in the second half next opportunity they had to try and seriously foul us they took it.. Rodri took a lot of shit tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.