Swansea FA Cup Post Match Thread

Mmmm - Dias Contact on Salah - Penalty. An American football challenge on Raz - No penalty. Hard to separate the corrupt from the imbeciles.
That was comical , the challenge wouldnt have looked out of place in WWE he didnt even play the ball until Raheem was sprawling on the floor , infact the BT commentator said it was excellent defending.

Well done boys. A comfortable win. I thought Mendy
played well. Tommy Doyle is improving and played well. Claudio Gomez looked comfortable.. Torres played well. 15 successive wins too. Fantastic squad fantastic football. Great team. Another English grand slam looking ever more possible. Plus Champs league knockouts around the corner. Bags of money to spend this summer. My word we are all so lucky to support such an amazing team.

Surely no one can moan about anything?

Garcia is fine but just doesn't excel at anything. Good solid back up who is still pretty young. He's not going to get much faster or taller but given time he could learn to read the game well and excel but will obviously have to do that at Barcelona.

Nice to see Mendy being more assertive after his non entity of a performance against Cheltenham. I'll keep hoping for him until he leaves the club. Two very different performances in either half. Big improvement but still so far to go.

Pep clearly not happy with Doyle's shot rather than squaring it. Hope this doesn't mean he disappears from the squad for a while. Played some nice passes and had more impact than Mahrez who is becoming increasingly translucent. A case of great player but wrong team for me.

Nice performance from Jesus who scored a super goal and was typically tireless. It feels like he is more willing to shoot these days and was moving when others were too static.

Torres had some good moments. It feels like there is a player there who could explode next season. Needs to be a bit more aware of what's happening around him and make better use of his pace or that might be me wishing he was more like Sane running into space.

Pretty routine whilst setting records. What's not to like?

Good performance against a physical Swansea side. We never looked in any danger and we should have scored more.

I thought Gabby had a good game, full of energy and was a threat all game and took his goal well. Laporte and Garcia were solid and defensively we were not really in any trouble.

Just hope Rodders injury is not serious.

In defence of Garcia he's as rusty as hell .I think he's not as bad as some make out though I can never see him being good enough for Barca or more than back up for us. Seems a genuine sort of player though.

Seriously I cannot understand the hatred for young Eric on this forum.
We have to accept that he is leaving our Club because he wants to go back to the club where he feels he belongs.
Shall we go back to SWP and his reasons ?? Exactly .. no difference.
The lad tonight was lost with some headers and we all accept that he is not blessed wit the greatest of pace ... but whose fault is that ??
Lets not beat about the bush .. its Peps fault for choosing him ... not he player.
In that second half once again he did another cracking job .. but once again some of you "haters" use any excuses for blaming this talented youngster .. no woner he wants to fuck off from our Club if he reads this forum !!
The lad is by faR AND AWAY NOT OUR GREATEST PLAYER BUT BY FUCK TONIGHT HE WAS BETTER THAN Laporte who looked a bang average player.
I await the old tin hat shit thrown at me but fuck some of you need a bigger pair of bollocks.
I don’t hate him, just strikes me as odd that we’d give someone who actively wants to leave the club and will, very shortly, as he is out of contract game time over others in the squad

Well done boys. A comfortable win. I thought Mendy
played well. Tommy Doyle is improving and played well. Claudio Gomez looked comfortable.. Torres played well. 15 successive wins too. Fantastic squad fantastic football. Great team. Another English grand slam looking ever more possible. Plus Champs league knockouts around the corner. Bags of money to spend this summer. My word we are all so lucky to support such an amazing team.

Surely no one can moan about anything?

Have you tasted the beer in the ground or waited in the carpark after the game.....No, I'd thought not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brill comment though mate...... ;^)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.