Swansea fans

gazinho

Thought they were good tonight long long trip on a monday night (fuck off sky but thats another thread) what was that song they were singing mainly in the first half something like de de de de de de de de in a rhythmn and someones name at the end of it thought it would be class if we adapted it to a David Silva version!

they were quality.. but they distracted me with their dancing and i missed agueros 2nd goal

S04 said:
All credit to them..
I hope they stay up. Bit sorry that we spoiled a special day in their history, but they knew it was going to be tough. They know straight away how difficult it's going to be, but at least their first taste of the Premiership will not have disappointed them.

gazinho said:
Thought they were good tonight long long trip on a monday night (fuck off sky but thats another thread) what was that song they were singing mainly in the first half something like de de de de de de de de in a rhythmn and someones name at the end of it thought it would be class if we adapted it to a David Silva version!

men of harlech maybe, but they don't sing the words.

yeah decent support. very gobby but some quite funny.

a part from some degenerate singing "united, united" outside the ground after the game.

some good things to say about us too on their forums: -

The_Kev
That Aguero is looking like one hell of a player it must be said, beaten tonight by the much better team, but that was to be expected anyway.

sunshinehead
Fair play Man City looked good, better than I thought. A few teams will get a tuning from them on that display.

That Jack Bastard
Not many teams of Man City's quality in the league

oldjack Vermin hater
hand on heart, losing 4-0 to the best team in the premiership :D we'll not meet a better team away from home

Joe_Bradshaw
Thank God Aguero didn't start

giantstoneater
Thats one hell of a steep learning curve there. game Saturday but we can do it we wont play Man C every week

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.