Swansea fans

Manchestercitychorlton said:
Thought they were good although i couldnt understand a word they were saying

They were singing something like...

"And we were singing, hymns and arias, we've got no fathers"

Summat like that anyway. Gobby twats shut the fook up during the second half.

jimharri said:
Citizen_Ando said:
Genius chant "He's Scotty Sinclair, He's Scotty Sinclair. He shags Rosie Webster, And Sally don't care."
Is he banging her now? Christ, she's been cocked more often than John Wayne's rifle!
So that's why she was there tonight. Saw her drvie into the car park at the South Stand end just before the game.

CheethamHillBlue said:
Manchestercitychorlton said:
Thought they were good although i couldnt understand a word they were saying

They were singing something like...

"And we were singing, hymns and arias, we've got no fathers"

Summat like that anyway. Gobby twats shut the fook up during the second half.

Hymns and Arias
And we were singing hymns and arias,
'Land of my Fathers', 'Ar hyd y nos'

Traditional Welsh song with many many verses.

Manchester la la la la said:
Phleeper said:
I've heard Cardiff sing the same song ages ago. Must be a Welsh thing. The Rosie Webster song was corking.

Men of Harlech is a welsh military song. Its not just Cardiff who sing it or own the 'rights' to sing it.

My great, great uncle wrote this song.

It's a sort of secondary anthem for the Welsh a bit like "Rule Brittannia".

Freestyler said:
Did they sing where were you, when you were shit?

cause i couldn't tell a fucking word they said all night.

thought they were going on about someone called Luther all night, only realised at the end they were on about Looting!

I remember them packing out the away section in the Kippax years back and they were in full voice then although some of them looked a lot nastier then compared with today's fans.

Full credit to them tonight, great turn out and sang their hearts out. And they stayed until the end unlike some. It's a bloody long drive back to Swansea so well done to em. Loved the Land Of My Father's Welsh Male Voice Choir bit as well.

They were loud in parts (Until we scored) but I still couldn't understand a word that they said!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.