Swansea (H) first game of the season to be moved?

Sorry all

Fact Swansea game 8pm Monday

Got me hard hat on Cannot disclose source

Personally disappointed

Trust Me !!

Got it from a totally reliable source that the Swansea game will start 11 v 11....a referee and 2 lineos!!!!!!!

Why book travel arrangements before you know when it is.I just dont get it!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Got it from a totally reliable source that the Swansea game will start 11 v 11....a referee and 2 lineos!!!!!!!

Ahh, but I have spotted the flaw, there are no Lineos anymore, we now have 2 referrees assistants, so your source aint as reliable as you thought.

People often book flights before a game is confirmed due to the way the price rockets closer to the time, it can often be cheaper to book flights for 10 games hoping that you will be able to atend 7 or 8 of the games, than waiting and only booking the 7 or 8 flights.

law74 said:

Ahh, but I have spotted the flaw, there are no Lineos anymore, we now have 2 referrees assistants, so your source aint as reliable as you thought.

People often book flights before a game is confirmed due to the way the price rockets closer to the time, it can often be cheaper to book flights for 10 games hoping that you will be able to atend 7 or 8 of the games, than waiting and only booking the 7 or 8 flights.

Accepted re refs assistants but its only a week or 2 before the games are announced. Surely they can't rocket that much?

MCFC BOB said:
Guarenteed we will be moved but don't believe nowt until it's official!

Have you heard we have bid for Messi! No,no it's true,it's all over Twitter!

F.F.Sake
Funny.

-- June 24th, 2011, 7:53 am --

I don't understand why I'm getting all the abuse for this. I'm basically just passing on something I've seen on Twitter that could be true, and I don't see how I'm claiming to be ITK or anything like that...

Christ.

Well dont in future, stop trying to be a smart arse thinking you get news first :)

just wait till sky announce.

Oh and fuck off with im just passing info on :)

Re: Swansea (H) first game of the season has been moved...

beano46 said:
I fuckin hate Sky booked the 13th off from work, can't get the 14th off, twats
Same here pal and I just cannot take days off. Have to book em and hope nobody else is off!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
MCFC BOB said:
Guarenteed we will be moved but don't believe nowt until it's official!

Have you heard we have bid for Messi! No,no it's true,it's all over Twitter!

F.F.Sake
Funny.

I don't understand why I'm getting all the abuse for this. I'm basically just passing on something I've seen on Twitter that could be true, and I don't see how I'm claiming to be ITK or anything like that...

Christ.

Well dont in future, stop trying to be a smart arse thinking you get news first :)

I was passing on news that is incredibly relevant to Manchester City. Obviously I haven't got the news first because I've found it on Twitter. Nobody had made a thread on this, so I decided to make one.

I am just passing information on to you all. What else could it possibly be? Get the fuck off your high horse and stop trying to take the moral highground that just doesn't exist here. I passed on some information that I thought was important. Whether it is true or not is something I have no idea about, and I don't think I've ever implied that I think it's true. This is a rumour. I'm sure if this was a rumour about Ferguson leaving United or us signing Sanchez at long fucking last, you'd all get really excited and start frothing at the mouth. I'd really fucking love it if we got Swansea at home at 4pm on the Sunday, just so I could bump this thread and laugh at you all.

You all try to be the first one to get the best insult in whenever a rumour without 100% credibility is posted.

MCFC BOB said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
MCFC BOB said:
Funny.

Christ.

I was passing on news that is incredibly relevant to Manchester City. Obviously I haven't got the news first because I've found it on Twitter. Nobody had made a thread on this, so I decided to make one.

I am just passing information on to you all. What else could it possibly be? Get the fuck off your high horse and stop trying to take the moral highground that just doesn't exist here. I passed on some information that I thought was important. Whether it is true or not is something I have no idea about, and I don't think I've ever implied that I think it's true. This is a rumour. I'm sure if this was a rumour about Ferguson leaving United or us signing Sanchez at long fucking last, you'd all get really excited and start frothing at the mouth. I'd really fucking love it if we got Swansea at home at 4pm on the Sunday, just so I could bump this thread and laugh at you all.

You all try to be the first one to get the best insult in whenever a rumour without 100% credibility is posted.

LOL!

Not read the full thread, but your ranting post has just made me laugh Bob! :-)

Put enough pressure on the powers to be and the fans can have the match played when they want :)

whats everyone ideal kick off time?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.