Swansea home 22/11

2 Adult tickets together, East Stand Level 3 - £70. Can meet in town today or before game tomorrow to exchange. PM me if interested.

1x Spare Adult For Swansea Lower Block 111 Next to away fans available, meet at the ground.

Pm

Anyone know what stewards are like in the gates for getting children in under 5? Want to take my daughter to her 1st match tomorrow but she's 6 so not sure whether to risk getting her in for free or to try and get a spare ticket for her just incase I get stopped.

worsleyweb said:
Can't go Saturday - anyone who wants can pick up in town tomo during work hours or in urmston tomo night or sat am. Don't want any money for it but must get ticket back to me next week - again town or urmston.

have you still got this ticket mate? i'll be in town around 4.30pm

I have 2 tickets together for city v swansea in the Colin Bell level 3 stand - £50 for the pair. PM me if interested. I can meet in town or at the ground

One adult and one under 16 available , two seats together, second row, second tier in Family Stand. £35 for the pair.

Can meet outside entrance A1 at 2.30 and scan you in.

PM if interested.Edit postReport this postReply with quote

Season ticket available for the rest of the season 14 games, block 216 3rd row right next to the away fans, fantastic seat, open to sensible offers due to family and work commitments,genuine blues need only reply . Cheers Blues

Still available: 2 x colin bell level 2 tickets for the Swansea game together. £44 each f.v.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.