Swansea Post Match thread

Attack great in patches. Defence terrible. Hart saved us at 3-2 up. Why we still have to be so gung-ho when. Goal up with 10 to go I don't know.

Navas gash when he came on. Not one goal from him all season despite numerous chances.

Hart and Toure joint mom for me.

davymcfc said:
That save was incredible. Glad to see big wild get on the score sheet and was applauded by the Swansea fans. Win means United can't catch us despite them getting so giddy the other week.
Weren't they awarded runners up when they beat us?

Frustrating performance, we really need to sort this defending stuff out.

Good 3 points though. Amazing save by Hart.

Great touch from the players going to give their shirts to the travelling fans.

Exciting match as you would expect against a very good team like Swansea but it was all about getting that three points so mission accomplished.

Joe Hart, well as I have always said, is one of the best and I will not have any other keeper ahead of him. Was clearly the match winner today.

Good to see Yaya back and showing why he is still the most important player and game changer in the squad, with Aguero.

And Finally, Bony getting that goal was a nice final touch and I am very impressed with his footballing ability in terms of passing and touch. Next season is going to be major for him. He is class.

Good three points and if only we were able to identify and rectify or actually work on the tactics of defending this season, we would have won the league. But this is something that has to be sorted out in the off-season.

moon said:
davymcfc said:
That save was incredible. Glad to see big wild get on the score sheet and was applauded by the Swansea fans. Win means United can't catch us despite them getting so giddy the other week.
Weren't they awarded runners up when they beat us?
No they won the "we finally won a derby" cup.

@BluePhil8 said:
We played well there. Some stand out performances from Hart, Kolarov, Silva, Yaya. Can't fault anyone really.

I'm actually so excited for the Summer. I think once we trim the fat on this squad we will be all set. For me we don't need 4 strikers, no other team has 4. Dzeko and Jovetic can both go for me. Having 4 strikers just results in the ones not playing having a massive sulk.

Get in some quality defenders, it'll be looking good.
Fixed that for you.

heslops barnet said:
MP shows he's totally clueless at setting the team up, we won in spite of his tactics!!
Next season we need new manager I'm afraid......

Give over ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.