Swansea pubs

There is a Yates that is just off the square in the centre of Swansea that we went in last year. Will probably be in there again on Sat.

Bilboblue said:
Blue Mooner said:
There is a Yates that is just off the square in the centre of Swansea that we went in last year. Will probably be in there again on Sat.

how far to the ground?
A couple of miles or so. There's a Harvester next to the stadium, they were serving away fans last season.

Bilboblue said:
Blue Mooner said:

how far to the ground?

We jumped in cab as the ground is on the outskirts.

I went in the Harvester right next to the ground last season. 50/50 split between home and away fans and no trouble at all, the Swansea fans were very friendly.

We went in the Harvester just across the road as well and thinking will do the same again this season. There is not that many pubs if any around or near the stadium, would like to hear if there is any though

I moved to Swansea just over a year ago after 40 years in Manchester, I will be in the weatherspoons on Kingsway in the centre centre, good crowd and clean. Taxi rang outside and about £5.00 to the ground. Just opposite the away end you can go in the station or the Globe, both decent friendly pubs, my advice is dont go in the railway near the ground.

swervin said:
I moved to Swansea just over a year ago after 40 years in Manchester, I will be in the weatherspoons on Kingsway in the centre centre, good crowd and clean. Taxi rang outside and about £5.00 to the ground. Just opposite the away end you can go in the station or the Globe, both decent friendly pubs, my advice is dont go in the railway near the ground.
Is this spoons pub near the train station?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.