Swansea (QF) Post Match thread

I’ve said give Mahrez until next season, but today he was poor,he doesn’t have any hunger/ bollocks to succeed in this team. At the moment he isn’t good enough
I still don’t know why Pep doesnt try him on the left. He is so predictable and thus totally ineffective on the right.

As soon as the Swansea player went past Delph I just knew he would bring him down.

He’s simply too naive when put in those tight situations in defence...we’ve witnessed this far too often even when he was having a good spell for us.

Such a difference in this position when Zinchenko came on both defending & going forward - well done to him for improving beyond my expectations!
Clear as day improvement when Zinchenko came on. I love his desire to play for the club. Hope he plays well enough to secure a career with us for a long time. You need characters like that in any elite squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.