Swansea tickets (all in here please)

csnewton

Well-Known Member
Joined
26 Aug 2010
Messages
162
Ticket still available, padded seat in east stand level 2! Ill meet you at the game to hand over the ticket. Bargain at only £25 quid. Please pm if interested. Thanks, Craig
 

legmister

Active Member
Joined
3 Aug 2008
Messages
40
csnewton said:
Ticket still available, padded seat in east stand level 2! Ill meet you at the game to hand over the ticket. Bargain at only £25 quid. Please pm if interested. Thanks, Craig
Hi I can take that ticket please chris 07979253508
 

alberto0292

Well-Known Member
Joined
25 Sep 2012
Messages
886
Location
Fallowfield
hey, i got via the forum two tickets (season cards) for tomorrow match .. first time i got them here and i was wondering about one thing .. tomorrow i am gonna get in the stadium with the two season cards the guy left to me... is there any issue with me entering the stadium with another person season card? might be a daft question but in italy (where i am originally rom) if you hand your season card to another person for one single match you have to communicate it to the club ad give the name of the person who will use it .. any help would be appreciated
 

DaveH

Well-Known Member
Joined
17 Dec 2008
Messages
1,075
alberto0292 said:
hey, i got via the forum two tickets (season cards) for tomorrow match .. first time i got them here and i was wondering about one thing .. tomorrow i am gonna get in the stadium with the two season cards the guy left to me... is there any issue with me entering the stadium with another person season card? might be a daft question but in italy (where i am originally rom) if you hand your season card to another person for one single match you have to communicate it to the club ad give the name of the person who will use it .. any help would be appreciated

You will be fine mate. They don't check the name on season card.
 

alberto0292

Well-Known Member
Joined
25 Sep 2012
Messages
886
Location
Fallowfield
DaveH said:
alberto0292 said:
hey, i got via the forum two tickets (season cards) for tomorrow match .. first time i got them here and i was wondering about one thing .. tomorrow i am gonna get in the stadium with the two season cards the guy left to me... is there any issue with me entering the stadium with another person season card? might be a daft question but in italy (where i am originally rom) if you hand your season card to another person for one single match you have to communicate it to the club ad give the name of the person who will use it .. any help would be appreciated

You will be fine mate. They don't check the name on season card.

thanks mate
 

BigJoe#1

Well-Known Member
Joined
28 Jan 2012
Messages
4,816
I have 1 ticket (seasoncard) for Swansea game.

Superb view level 2 East Stand £30.00 PM me if interested, I will be leaving at 11:15 so be quick.
 

Bill

Moderator
Joined
22 May 2004
Messages
68,846
Location
winding down in life.
BigJoe#1 said:
I have 1 ticket (seasoncard) for Swansea game.

Superb view level 2 East Stand £30.00 PM me if interested, I will be leaving at 11:15 so be quick.

if i can assist tony they could pm me whilst you are on the road and i'll ring you.
 

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.