swansea tickets

welsh_andy

that time of year again, like last season im looking for an adult and child or 2 adult for swansea game when they become available, only match me n my son can get to atm due to my situation

many thx in advance

Re: swansea tickets need

Looking for one please, the 4th is my birthday so ere is no better way of spending it.

Also looking for one, possibly two tickets for this game. PM me and we can sort something out. Not one to fall for scams! I imagine there will be plenty going spare for this but not sure if they will go on general sale?

Only been to two away games before now, Bolton 2003 and Villa 2008... We lost both.

Swansea City v Manchester City
Saturday 4th May 2013
Kick off – 3pm

The club has received an allocation of 2,000 tickets priced as follows:

£45.00 Adults

£22.50 Under 16s

£22.50 Over 65s

£45.00 Adult wheelchair/walking ambulant

£22.50 Under 16s wheelchair/walking ambulant

£22.50 Over 65s wheelchair/walking ambulant

All tickets are sold subject to availability. Tickets cannot be returned in the last week of sale.

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 17th April at 9am.

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 18th April at 9am.

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 7,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 19th April at 9am.

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 6,000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 20th April at 9am.

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 4,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 22nd April at 9am.

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members with 2,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 23rd April at 9am.

- Any 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Member – Wednesday 24th April at 9am.

Benarbia_is_god said:
Also looking for one, possibly two tickets for this game. PM me and we can sort something out. Not one to fall for scams! I imagine there will be plenty going spare for this but not sure if they will go on general sale?

Only been to two away games before now, Bolton 2003 and Villa 2008... We lost both.
I'm sure everyone would just love you to be there

squirtyflower said:
Benarbia_is_god said:

I'm sure everyone would just love you to be there

Haha to balance that a bit i'v'e been going up twice a season since 2000 and didn't see lose for 7 years! Plus I went to the Millenium stadium to see us play TNS.

great atmosphere last season, same match didnt go our way, but we should do it this time way we playing at mo.
gora love those indian drums they play, does get on ya tit after a while though,lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.