Swansea v Chelsea/Arse Vs West ham/Hazard incident

Ducado

Team supported
City
I can't see Chelsea clawing this back to be honest Swansea are good at home, but you never know

Also kicking off at the same time Arsenal v West Ham, which has 1-1 written all over it

Re: Swansea v Chelsea (LC Semi Final) + Arse Vs West ham

Can see a Chelsea win but Swansea to progress for me. They have to basically win 3-0 or it'll get very difficult and with Swansea being decent at home and scoring, cannot see anything different.

Ducado said:
I can't see Chelsea clawing this back to be honest Swansea are good at home, but you never know

Also kicking off at the same time Arsenal v West Ham, which has 1-1 written all over it
I wouldn't rule Chelsea out, as long as they don't concede. Let one in and they're really struggling. But if they keep things tight they have a chance. Even if they get to seventy minutes and it's still 0-0, it's perfectly possible for them to get a couple of late goals. Would love to see Swansea go through though! As for the other game, I can't see West Ham getting anything at the Emirates. They've dipped since earlier in the season, and I can see a fairly comfortable home win.

Team for Swansea: Cech, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Ivanovic, Cole, Ramires, Lampard, Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Ba

I can't find their line up for some reason, but I'd say that's our strongest possible side from an attacking standpoint.

Would like to see a Swans / Arse final. Think Chelsea will dig deep and pull through though. When they want to play their attacking is awesome.

adrianr said:
Would like to see a Swans / Arse final. Think Chelsea will dig deep and pull through though. When they want to play their attacking is awesome.
Oops!

Come on Swansea do it for football. Hopefully they can hang on. Thinking of City I'd rather not give the rags a chance of moving further in front with our game in hand being Chelsea.

Can't see West Ham getting anything. I'm sure the media will big up that little shit Wilshire all night. He's fast becoming their new darling as Fat Frank, Starfish and Pube head fade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.