Swansea v City In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
city 'til i cry said:
themadinventor said:
Step forward CARLOS TEVEZ !! the moment has arrived where you get the chance to say sorry to the fans, get your ass on that pitch and show these so called world class strikers where the net is.

Seconded

He's further than two weeks away, don't think that is an option Mancini will consider unless Aguero gets injured.

Weirdly I feel quite good, not that downbeat. Swansea and Arsenal were the two games I thought would give us the most trouble, both have only conceded 10 at home this year. Maybe a draw would have been better, but it's not the end of the world. United will drop unexpected points, I think we may still too.

10 games left, we're playing them at home, let's do this.

I'm wondering if secretly even the most anti Tevez amongst you wished he was out there today?

Every game is a must win now cos those cunts wont let a lead slip as easily as we did.

If still both in our hands and the Rag's - just as it was before kick off
So nothing has changed there, the worry though is our form away from home, if we dont score first we seem to always lose.

It needs shaking up - perhaps Carlos' time has come?

Overall, I dont think any one played great today, collectively we were well below par.

Taud said:
BigBarry said:
Keep the faith

we beat them at ours we win. Nothing has changed

In Mancini we trust!

Dude mancini is a joke. He loves Balotelli to mutch to keep him on the pitch even when he is bad. Start with Aguero in every game then u will win the league. As long as Mancini has his loverboy he will not suceed. I hope u get Mourinho :)

crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.