Swap Wembley tkt for norwich.

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
meesy62 said:
got enough points i fucked up not joining cup scheme.shit system whats the point of calling them loyalty points there not worth a wank if your not in the johnny cum lately scheme.

a scheme that is open to everyone.
for free

Not technically true though is it kid:/

squirtyflower said:
buzzer1 said:
squirtyflower said:

in what way is not free kidda?

Yes it's fee to join but the wonga is taken from your account regardless. yes i concur that those that enter the scheme and have been to every game of the cup run deserve to go but what if a blue has been matchgoing for years but suddenly finds a season ie this season a bit tight money wise and can't afford to join a cup scheme? he/she then takes a back seat until the cup schemers are boxed is my understanding.

buzzer1 said:
squirtyflower said:
buzzer1 said:

Yes it's fee to join but the wonga is taken from your account regardless. yes i concur that those that enter the scheme and have been to every game of the cup run deserve to go but what if a blue has been matchgoing for years but suddenly finds a season ie this season a bit tight money wise and can't afford to join a cup scheme? he/she then takes a back seat until the cup schemers are boxed is my understanding.
no issue with you there mate, but it was a free scheme open to all seasoncard holders as both de niro and my post say
£60 for three games against Watford, Leeds and Barnsley, not holding people to ransom

£85 for a cup final ticket is though

squirtyflower said:
buzzer1 said:
squirtyflower said:

no issue with you there mate, but it was a free scheme open to all seasoncard holders as both de niro and my post say
£60 for three games against Watford, Leeds and Barnsley, not holding people to ransom

Yes i get you mucka but sometimes peoples needs come first and imho should not detract from the loyalty shown over previous years,.. however the said belt tightners still have their season tickets and in this day and age is worth more than any one season cup scheme buzz, hopefully they can afford to join next year and if not their points will be boosted anyway by continuing loyal supportso should stand them in good stead for future success. Good look all blues:)

PS, Andy Carroll is a handful. Just saying;).

buzzer1 said:
squirtyflower said:
buzzer1 said:

correct mate but join just the fa cup one. may get drawn away a lot and ok an odd home game. saves any messing for the final which to be fair we'll be knocking about quite a bit from now on.

de niro said:
buzzer1 said:
squirtyflower said:

correct mate but join just the fa cup one. may get drawn away a lot and ok an odd home game. saves any messing for the final which to be fair we'll be knocking about quite a bit from now on.

Yes mate and someones downer will be another blues dream, par for the course as we progress:).

squirtyflower said:
buzzer1 said:
squirtyflower said:

you don't have to buy the £85 ticket if you don't want been the same for 3 years got to be in it to win it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.