Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round | Post Match Thread

We have a lovely habit of just enough hard work and skill to overcome our opponents on the day, never overstretching. Only in 2nd gear today.
Expect another couple of levels against Chelsea.
Only dissappointments today gifting them a goal, missed easy chances (Bernie and KDB) and another shit penalty miss.

Never easy to play well in these games but pretty dominant throughout with a couple of moments as to be expected.

Some real talents coming from the academy now. If theyre hungry they can really make a mark

Excellent all round. Palmer was superb and is very confident. Pleased for Swindon that they showed that they want to get the ball and play the correct way.
Pleased for the Swindon assists manager. I know him and he’s been through some personal heart ache the last few years so I hope he enjoyed his evening. I know he likes to play the game the correct way so all credit to Swindon and all associated with them.

But city. Class throughout as usual. Managers/players and fans. A credit as always.

up the blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.