Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round | Post Match Thread

Reading the Swindon forum, Iknow their fans have been reading this thread.
so here goes

For one minute I don’t want to come across as being condesending, but I like the way your team played tonight. Yes there is a huge difference in money and cost of players. Despite that you tried to play the game from back to front. No kick and rush, no physicals as some of the Premier league teams try. I can understand why you are doing well in the league as that type of football will work against teams at that level With the players you have. Stick with Garner, he knows Pep ball.

best of luck for the future

wasn’t too sickening was it ??
No diving, no cheating, made a refreshing change from the PL dark arts we have to contend with.

Cursory report on the game from NW news, fuking Bury getting more coverage. Shame they were a town saturated with some real ingrates.

Bitters going to be bitter shocker.

Oh and reading the posts about Cole Palmer being as thick as mince based on his post match interview, would love to see you six fingered no nowt being interviewed on National TV, twats.
Thick or not, he will be the one laughing when he signs a new contract for 30k a week or whatever

Watching Palmer's interview i was struck by 2 things.

1 he's city through and through and a grounded top player in the making.

2 he will win a Premier league winners medal this year, something that Sir Marcus, Pogba and Bruno Rat features cannot get anywhere near.

So drink in it lad cos you are playing for the best club in the world and us City fans will back you all the way

Last edited:
Bog standard 3rd FA CUP win. Another day at the office for City. The main plus apart from winning, is no injuries. Walker was his usual rusty self.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.