Swindon Town (A) - FA Cup 3rd Round | Post Match Thread

Anbody got a video of the lad doing the lap of honour at the end of half time? It was brilliant to see the away end guve him a standing ovation as he went passed.

Anbody got a video of the lad doing the lap of honour at the end of half time? It was brilliant to see the away end guve him a standing ovation as he went passed.
There is a picture of him on Twitter wearing a Bobble hat that a City fan gave him, he was well made up

When you announced your side for Friday, I realised that our chances were severely diminished but I loved the game. Today, I watched Arsenal Reserves against Forest today, I got so bored that I fell asleep and thankfully missed most of the second half. To sum up, thanks for sending a good side down because, if we had won, I don't think we'd have got much further, unless we'd drawn Arsenal.

That kesler, swindons rb was excellent, villa have recalled him, not sure it mentioned on telly he was on loan from villa, wondering if they are going to play him or sell him, he was swindons best player ,

Anyone that moans about McCoist, listen to him now, Forest v Arsenal. He is just a bloke who loves football. He was neutral for our match and neutral for this but very honest and complimentary when it matters.
You cant ask for more
McCoist is far and away the best co-commentator out there. Stick him with Jon Champion and it's the dream ticket

Fantastically executed but thought the wall and keeper were at fault, might be why people haven’t given the strike the credit it deserves because as I say he took it very well
It was a great strike. And if the wall had been better positioned he, or someone else, would have tried something different.

Also, someone on Twitter is looking for a couple of City fans who carried a Town fan piggyback from the pub to the ground as he was unable to do so under his own steam. Some great stories from Friday. Think you lot have converted a lot of STFC fans to City as their 2nd club.

Also, someone on Twitter is looking for a couple of City fans who carried a Town fan piggyback from the pub to the ground as he was unable to do so under his own steam. Some great stories from Friday. Think you lot have converted a lot of STFC fans to City as their 2nd club.
Great to hear as the media and jealous fuckers have done their very best to paint our club as something unpleasant,when the truth is something very different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.