Swindon Town FA Cup 3rd round (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Palmer > Foden on that performance. Be great when he’s established in the team fighting it out with Foden over who is the best. Not just for City but for England too!
Behave, Palmer is years behind Foden.

Let’s see if he can be the best player on the pitch at Anfield before suggesting he’s better than Phil.

Palmer > Foden he put.

Means Palmer is the greater of the two.

Nowhere near yet.
I agree he’s nowhere near Foden but last night he would have been. He was the best player on the park by a country mile last night. He’s going to be compared with Phil for the rest of his career at City and it could be a great thing to watch unfold.

I agree he’s nowhere near Foden but last night he would have been. He was the best player on the park by a country mile last night. He’s going to be compared with Phil for the rest of his career at City and it could be a great thing to watch unfold.
Don’t get me wrong I’m excited about Palmer but it’s too early to be comparing him to Foden.

just to be different I'd give MoM to their right back, thought he was very good

i'd like to have a chat with the 7% of BM users who voted for anyone other than palmer
Feel free to chat away. Cancel0 had solid game and shows his class week in and week out.worth my vote for that shot alone that looked like a peach originally. Cole did well and obvious choice but has to rinse and repeat and again you have to consider the opposition before we all get carried away. Would have been interesting to see how he fared against their right back who had a solid game against Jesus all things considered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.