Swingers Clubs

didactic said:
Can we get back to the Swinging tales. This girl is telling me crazy stories.
I'm sat here with the cast of Les Miserables and the Miami Dolphins.

You should hear what they have to say......

gaudinho's stolen car said:
peoffrey said:
didactic said:
I dont really care to be honest. Water, ducks back and all that. Its not serious to me.

Being racially abused is water off a ducks back? It's completely inexcusable and your tolerance of such ignorant behaviour is really sad. Racism is more hidden in society these days but it's still there and needs to be stamped out.

I honestly encourage you to contact a Moderator if you feel one post or more was motivated by racism because I certainly don't want to share a forum with anyone who holds such backwards views.

Can anybody show me this racial abuse? I agree 100% with zero tolerance, and as a follower of the thread since the beginning I can't believe I missed it, although I may be wrong. Please highlight the offence.

Exactly what i would post, and after having a look, the only mention of skin colour is from one of pedantics posts.

didactic said:
I dont pull women, I talk to them and trust me I have more than 20 to chose from. Dont mock me 20 is kindergarden levels. :)

Classic overcompensation. Didactic, keep in mind that the more passionately you stick to this construct, the more you’re hurting your partner.

Many thanks to Beverly from Big Bang Theory.

smudgedj said:
Classic overcompensation. Didactic, keep in mind that the more passionately you stick to this construct, the more you’re hurting your partner.

Yes because the opinion of a man who uses qoutes from a female in The Big Bang Theory is what I strive for in life. Do you still even have testicles?.

Wheelsy said:
LOL this thread took another turn for the better... and we're not even talking about strippers now?

Lets, strippers are misunderstood :).

Hot bodies, great sex lots of issues and drama. Thats my experience.

didactic said:
smudgedj said:

Yes because the opinion of a man who uses qoutes from a female in The Big Bang Theory is what I strive for in life. Do you still even have testicles?.

Yep. Just checked, do you still have ginger hair?

It's fucking weird this off topic. How and why the fuck does a topic about swinging end up about racism and whatever the fuck else? Youre proper fucking weird you lot. Proper. Fucking. Weird

The Fat el Hombre said:
It's fucking weird this off topic. How and why the fuck does a topic about swinging end up about racism and whatever the fuck else? Youre proper fucking weird you lot. Proper. Fucking. Weird

My sentiments exactly im busy at work msning detailed stories of debauchery from slutty females and all these guys want to do is throw internet hissy fits :). Mankind would be doomed were it not for guys like me carrying the cross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.