SWP at Rightback?

Firthy said:
Really struggling in the current system. Id like to see him at RB. I remember him playing there for England under Keggy Keegan.
Zab and Micah arent cutting it for me (as much as i like Zab's effort).

Am i talking shite?

yes.......but you're not on you're own,other bell ends have suggested Kompany,Toure amongst others,so don't think you're alone for one minute talking shite

swp played at right-wingback under kk at maine rd for a few games.--could have tried it on saturday;when richards looked injured;with weiss going on the rightwing.

Not bad, but we should just sign a quality RB, and shaun could play on the wing. And if the RB gets injured shaun can replace him.

i know everyone is entitled to there opinion, but i think its a terrible idea, one of the worst since petrov at left back

Gray said:
To do it you would have to play with wing backs and three central defenders as Keegan did.

This would be SWP, Onuaha, Toure, Lescott, Bridge with a three man midfield of say Ireland, De Jong, Barry and two up front from Adebayor, Tevez, Robinho, Bellamy.

Might be worth a go.

I posted something like this line up a couple of months ago, im not trawling for it though lol i think it was in a formation's thread and most agreed that it was a dead formation nowadays, but... could it catch Chelsea out.

We will never know because it wont happen.

I have always been a fan of 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 with good attacking wing backs.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
ConnorMCFC said:
i know everyone is entitled to there opinion, but i think its a terrible idea, one of the worst since petrov at left back
Other than he has played there before, I'm pretty sure Petrov never has.
hes played as a wing back, playing him at right back would be a disaster

1. his height
2. his poor distribution of the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.