SWP has to start

lee-mcfc said:
Corky said:
United are fierce scared of him, and he will score another of his wonder goals and retire Fonders like him did to Sweary Tim with his two wonder goals in 2003/04.

dont be silly
^ Who's this bellend , anyways i totally change my mind swp has come on loads this pre-season like he is playing to prove he IS good enough for this squad and i hope he makes it into our 25man squad, also plays vs the scum he's improved a lot.

Correct. Those who talk about his performances v United are living in the distant past, he came on against them in the semi, and put two awful balls into the box when clean through on the wing. A decent player in a poor team first time around, completely found out at Chelsea and since he has come back to us.
southwalesjesus said:
No. He's played well against poor opposition, just as he always has.

Anyone remember when he came on at Old Trafford last season and one of his first contributions was skinning Evra and putting the ball in for Dzeko when we equalised? He always gives United a torrid time and I don't think next week is the time to see if AJ can be really effective in a full 90 minutes. I can't remember seeing him put in a really good full match performance. Best thing to do is to give SWP the first hour against their left back and tire him out, then bring on AJ to tear it up! He's much more effective that way. Remember Newcastle at home last year? We were flat, he came on and turned the game in our favour and scored the winning goal!

My opinion of course, though :)

lee-mcfc said:
lee-mcfc said:
Corky said:
United are fierce scared of him, and he will score another of his wonder goals and retire Fonders like him did to Sweary Tim with his two wonder goals in 2003/04.

dont be silly
^ Who's this bellend , anyways i totally change my mind swp has come on loads this pre-season like he is playing to prove he IS good enough for this squad and i hope he makes it into our 25man squad, also plays vs the scum he's improved a lot.

Like he can only play what's in front of him, you can only judge what's put in front of you!

Bellamy should take a leaf out of SWPs book. Stay humble, keep mouth shut, take chances when offered.

Interesting to see that he played quite centrally again today. He did that under Hughes too, though further back as a proper centre midfielder

Roger Ringpiece said:
Correct. Those who talk about his performances v United are living in the distant past, he came on against them in the semi, and put two awful balls into the box when clean through on the wing. A decent player in a poor team first time around, completely found out at Chelsea and since he has come back to us.
southwalesjesus said:

He was the onl threat last time at OT, set up the goal from nowt.

His last full match against united at Wembley Chelsea won and he did a good job on both Evra and Giggs.

Which emphasises part of my comment-distant past.
Corky said:
Roger Ringpiece said:
southwalesjesus said:

His last full match against united at Wembley Chelsea won and he did a good job on both Evra and Giggs.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Which emphasises part of my comment-distant past.
Corky said:
Roger Ringpiece said:

Yeah February 2011

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.