SWP ineffective

keith Curley Watts

How he got the nod over Petrov i just dont know and when we had to target men leading the line why was he not brought on and Bellamy switched to the right! these little things are the difference between winning and drawing games! For me i love SWP but he should be a squad player now and be no way near the first team.

keith Curley Watts said:
How he got the nod over Petrov i just dont know and when we had to target men leading the line why was he not brought on and Bellamy switched to the right! these little things are the difference between winning and drawing games! For me i love SWP but he should be a squad player now and be no way near the first team.

you pissed? cos your talking shit. He has assisted in most games and stephen warnock is no mug of a left back either.

He hasnt been up to standard all season, and i would have thought hughes would have noticed this.
i say rest him for 2-3 games.

Both of you are right, he had an off game, but they defended him hard...I can't see him starting in two weeks when robinho is back, it will be truly interesting to see what the lineup card will look like in two weeks

SWP didn't have a good game today. I think its down to the fact the he's the only player on the team who doesn't have competition for his place. Weiss isn't good enough yet because he lacks the final ball.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
how about him getting kicked to fuck for 99% of the game..... open your fucking eyes

indeed im sure some people have never played football and be tackled to fuck all game. Its not as easy to sprint and pull of your magic is it.

Shauny is vital part of the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.