SWP ineffective

keith Curley Watts said:
He was the only player being "kicked to fuck" he isnt good enough if he had a better touch he wouldnt put himself in a position to get "kicked to fuck" no one else seemed to have a problem! I have no problem with SWP but i dont think he cuts the mustard anymore, no end product, no off the bal awareness and certainly no touch, he should be used against lesser teams at home and a sub stitute option away. ALL WE NEEDED TODAY WAS A FEW PETROV BALLS IN! WHAT ARE TWO 6 FOOT ODD STRIKERS GOING TO DO WITH SWPs INEPT CROSSING!

*bellamy awesome today!

that 1st sentence said it all............... cocksniff

villa are rapid on the break,,swp would have been told to double up on young, with zab... job done,, good point earned, . As for him not producing attacking flair- it happens now and again...... how good was tevez by the way?

i think swp tries to much to go past defenders when he should be playing the ball more to the mid give`s him more space

how about him getting kicked to fuck for 99% of the game..... open your fucking eyes

Agreed he had a job to do in keeping Young quiet and he did that. Give him a break and for those wanting Tevez to play out on the right some rags reckon he is useless there and most effective behind main striker.

He isnt good enough to be first team! he is not what he was, im sorry we all love SWP but the truth hurts, Petrov should have been in that team today no doubt about it and SWP performance only justified this. I would be looking as pissed off as Petrov on the bench today especially when you see Cruz and Ade in the box with 5 mins to go and SWP drifts an aimless ball into Friedel!!

remember the early days when he come off the bench,much more effective

SWP

We know he's been rather bad of late, tonight was his worse game in a city shirt, he was absolutely SHIT, why does he run with the ball behind him, he can't pass and why does he run down the line then try to take on 2 players with no room then he loses it, he doesn't cross it enough and tonight he gave away at least 8 free-kicks in dangerous areas., he's been getting on my tits now for weeks and a few people at city around me have said to me how annoying he has got, how he started tonight i really don't know, if he starts against Wigan hughes needs fuckin shooting!

I said straight away when he signed and a few others agreed, shaun has NOT come back to city as a better player, his better days as a player were before he left.

Tonight it was OBVIOUS that the right sub was SWP off and petrov on, bellers goes to the right and petrov on the left.

Were still shambolic at times defending and i shit myself on free-kicks and corners.

overall a good game, if petrov come on we could of easily won it, hard place to go to and we've come away with a good point, something to take to wigan and IMO 3 points are easily possible there.

keith Curley Watts said:
He isnt good enough to be first team! he is not what he was, im sorry we all love SWP but the truth hurts, Petrov should have been in that team today no doubt about it and SWP performance only justified this. I would be looking as pissed off as Petrov on the bench today especially when you see Cruz and Ade in the box with 5 mins to go and SWP drifts an aimless ball into Friedel!!

SWP is shite ........... That's why he's in the England squad.

Re: SWP

Good ball into Ade for equaliser or weren't you watching? SWP has not been at his best but check his contribution to our goals scored , most of them has had his impression on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.