SWP - Pay Rise

Ricster

Pay Rise? Dont get me started. Last night Shaun showed why he was nothing more than a bit part player at Chelsea. I know this wont sit well with some, but his appetite has gone. His decision making is now terrible, and he still cant cross a ball. Yep, he puts in effort, but effort ain't going to win us trophies. In the words of his step father, Shaun, "You're mugging us off"

Ricster said:
Pay Rise? Dont get me started. Last night Shaun showed why he was nothing more than a bit part player at Chelsea. I know this wont sit well with some, but his appetite has gone. His decision making is now terrible, and he still cant cross a ball. Yep, he puts in effort, but effort ain't going to win us trophies. In the words of his step father, Shaun, "You're mugging us off"

here here

on form he is a decent player, but is below average in alot of games

pay rise? DO ONE greedy lad!

Correct but Johnson seems only to perform in patches and fades out of matches. We're poo right across the middle of the park IMO!

He should be sat in the stands and palying in the reserves the form he is in .

Once more he plays his way out of a World Cup with lousy club performances .

He has been shocking since the whole new contract saga reared it's head leave him to rot

Sweep hasn't been the same since he came back, to me it's as though his feet are faster than his brain, either that or he wears the wrong boots that are 4 sizes too big or more realistic is that de Jong ties his boots together and hasn't clicked on yet ;-) he wouldn't get a new contract for me, he's an average player and not even a good servent, all talk and no action

Not good enough for a top 4 club, end of.
Rather have Pinnier on the right than SWP.

Our problem is a lack of creativity and goals from midfield.
Look at Spurs, and this is why i think they will end up in 4th quite comfortably. They play a 4-4-2, play with 2 up front who are both proven goalscorers and also have a decent player on the bench who scores. From midfield they have the creativity of Modric and that Krajnkier (spelling) is a good player and both of them score quite abit. They beat Everton and won at Stoke. They are on form.

We are lucky Tevez is playing out of his skin. Without him, at times you just cant see goals in us. Ok Bellamy has scored a few this year from the left wing but who else? We dont seem to have a expert set piece taker, Barry and De Jong dont have goals in them (in fact they should ban de jong from even shooting).

Not having a settled back 4 has hindered us also this year with only 17 clean sheets out of 61 games for Shay telling the whole story.

I can see us top 6 this season, which is an improvement, but dont think we have enough for the 4th spot this year. Need alot better qaulity to be brought in the summer if we are to challenge next season inc full backs, midfielders and a world class proven striker

I'd love to see him back on form and as a player at MCFC I will always support him, but he's just awful at the moment.

Whilst I agree he was terrible last night I will say 2 things on his side.

1) The amount of time Toure hammed the ball to him giving him little or no chance to control it was incredible.

2) He was given very little room to run at anyone and had to lay it off each time he got it.

Still deserves no payrise, I would like to hope he'd buckle down and earn the money but it seems the clubs wealth means players think they can ask for what they want when they want

Barry Conlons wig said:
Sweep hasn't been the same since he came back, to me it's as though his feet are faster than his brain, either that or he wears the wrong boots that are 4 sizes too big or more realistic is that de Jong ties his boots together and hasn't clicked on yet ;-) he wouldn't get a new contract for me, he's an average player and not even a good servent, all talk and no action

Whats with the bright red ones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.