SWP - Pay Rise

Doesn't deserve a pay rise.

Hell I'd be happy on 70K a week.

I think that Mancini is right in not giving in over his demands, players can't take advantage of us and not put a shift in.

I always have been a SWP fan, I remember getting his autograph and my bro having his picture took with him years ago, before his move to Chelsea.

Blue Smarties said:
C_T_I_D said:
Gone at the end of the season.
Gotta be.

If he is he has no one but himself to blame.

apparently ian wright was saying there's too much player power in football now in his sun column.......you dont say

Its his 1st touch that does my head in, he is like a pinball machine, the ball hits him and flys off at all angles leading to his 2nd touch always being a tackle. He can no longer beat a man and his shooting is just dire. Add this to the fact he has never been able to consistently deliver good crosses and at this moment in time it doesnt seem he has much going for him does it? Pay rise? Unreal!

He should be concentrating on making sure he is still needed at City, which at the moment is up for debate, rather than demanding more money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.