SWP - Response from The FA

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Disturbance said:
At least you got a personal reply rather than the standard one the FA usually send out. I've never heard of the Football Regulatory Authority, will have to read up on them.

It's the same bunch of bastards, different name. When the effluence hits the floodlights the FA can say: "Not us Gov, it's the FRA, nothing to do with us they just tell us what they've done, they're independent, semi-autonomous, semi-lunatic, semi-red. I'nt that right Sir Alex?"

I don't doubt that. I just want to be armed with the knowledge of their supposed new structure before I send a follow-up complaint :)

It's not just us thinking it, every weekend there's a new controversy. Ronaldo did it again this week didn't he? It ain't just being bitter, all the fans are talking about it

Disturbance said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Disturbance said:
At least you got a personal reply rather than the standard one the FA usually send out. I've never heard of the Football Regulatory Authority, will have to read up on them.

It's the same bunch of bastards, different name. When the effluence hits the floodlights the FA can say: "Not us Gov, it's the FRA, nothing to do with us they just tell us what they've done, they're independent, semi-autonomous, semi-lunatic, semi-red. I'nt that right Sir Alex?"

I don't doubt that. I just want to be armed with the knowledge of their supposed new structure before I send a follow-up complaint :)

Wait until mid-back end of April. Those with jobs 'at risk' have been told and positions should be sorted more or less by then. They want the structure in order so that they can move into Wembley from Soho Square without rocking the boat once they get there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.