SWP to Liverpool

Feed the Elk

Not sure if this is common knowledge but I've been led to believe that a Shauny move to the dippers is imminent - probably had a good run with us but he may be more a part of the past than the future.

This is not 100% certain but a reasonably strong rumour - watch this space!

Feed the Elk said:
Not sure if this is common knowledge but I've been led to believe that a Shauny move to the dippers is imminent - probably had a good run with us but he may be more a part of the past than the future.

This is not 100% certain but a reasonably strong rumour - watch this space!

Nah. I'll give it a miss if it's all the same to you.

Can't see it, too much overhaul to the squad, plus he had a good pre season. I rate he'll be pushing for a first team place come Saturday.

I don't doubt it one bit. Hodgson is there now and he is bringing in top-quality players. I believe the OP.

Being so reluctant to sell Bellamy to Spurs, i can't see why we'd sell SWP to Liverpool either.

BobKowalski said:
skillman said:
I don't doubt it one bit. Hodgson is there now and he is bringing in top-quality players. I believe the OP.

He is? I must have missed them...

Joe Cole, managed to persuade Torres and Gerrard to stay and now looks set to be buying getting money + Hleb for the over-rated Mascherano and getting a good deal out of it! Wright-Phillips is an English, prem proven player. Managers like Hodgson like this type of solid, 'pro' of a footballer who are consistent and give their all. Just like Hughes.

soccernews last night over here is Oz all the "professionals" predicting liverpool to finish 9th or lower

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.