SWP to move on?

Swp is the only one who can cover for robi, we need him . He gives mh many options and opposition managers find it difficult to plan ahead when faced with so many possible formations,

rickmcfc said:
bellbuzzer said:
Swp is the only one who can cover for robi, we need him . He gives mh many options and opposition managers find it difficult to plan ahead when faced with so many possible formations,
swp plays on the right n robbie plays on the left so how do u figure that out???

Can't make sense of this post. Who else can play on the right both upfront and defence? SWP works harder than most and scares defences when going forward. MH would be crazy to let him go!!

.......................................GIVEN........................................

PABS/MICAH....TERRY/DUNNE...ONOUHA/LESCOTT...BRIDGE/LESCOTT

.......... 3 OF BARRY/NDJ/SUPERMAN/KOMPANY/PABS................

....SWP/TEVEZ/BELLARS.....................ROBBIE/BELLARS/PETROV

.........................ADE/TEVEZ/RCS/ROBBIE/BELLARS.................

THINGS ARE LOOKING SO GOOD.....

elano fits everywhere up front too

rickmcfc said:
bluemooner_mcfc said:
DONT BE SO BLOODY STUPID

well go on explain then, who do you take out and where does he fit in, dont just come on and say a daft comment, explain..............

You made the daft comment by saying that SWP should leave!! No need to get shirty with the chap either, he was just making his point.

SWP is gonna play in that deeper role from time to time. We need a squad of quality players and SWP is certainly one of them (I dunno which player you've been watching the last 6 years but I judging from your comments, I don't think it is SWP!!

That team you wrote down will not be the starting XI at any point this season either. I don't think even Sparky is stupid enough to think that we can play Ade, RSC, Tevez, Robinho and Ireland in the same team with just Barry as a holding midfielder. If he does think so then I think we're in for a long frustrating season again!

uwerosler28 said:
I think we will be playing 4-4-2 next year with swp on the right and petrov/barry on the left and the strikers alternating between adebayor/rsc as the target man and robbie/tevez as the one playing just off the target depending who's on form, so swp will get plenty of games

Not a chance pal!

----------------Given------------------

Zab-----Kompany(c)---Lescott-----Bridge

SWP------De Jong---Barry------Robinho

-----------Adebayor--Tevez-----------

SUBS
Ireland
Richards
Bojinov
Petrov
Onuoha
RSC
Taylor

I believe that SWP could be used as Right Back at times, if we need to expand and use extra options in certain positions. However, I believe he will be first choice RW.

Given, Zaba, Terry, Lescott, Bridge

SWP, Ireland, Barry, Robinho

Tevez, Adebayor

Subs: Taylor, De Jong, Onuoha, Kompany, Bellamy, RSC, Richards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.