SWP Vs Adam Johnson

cubanheels said:
sweep should be sweeped out at end of season,diabolical and as for micah fucking dog shit !!.
we should start the next game as we ended today,nobody can live with that !!

Yea I agree that Micah was also piss poor today, our right flank was hopeless until the swicthes were made

and just for future reference. AJ inflicted some serious damage playing on the right.

Back to OP. They are very different types of players. SWP all hustle and energy. AJ more skilful and languid.

Overall though I would have to say that Johnson is a superior footballer.

Against Chelsea, the sub happened the other way around and SWP was brilliant, Johnson unremarkable.

One word comes to mind.

Fickle.

Dhenry said:
Against Chelsea, the sub happened the other way around and SWP was brilliant, Johnson unremarkable.

One word comes to mind.

Fickle.
Agreed,it might be an idea to play him on his natural wing SWP on the right & let bellers give Tevez a bit of help...........sorry that would mean one less in midfield & we can't have that.

swp need to watch AJ and see how its done..aj did 10times better than swp ..bet ian wright is feeling a right fool

swp had a bad game today

but this thread just shows the fickle nature of some of our fans and its embarrassing

swp is a fantastic player who still has a lot to give.

robbieh said:
and just for future reference. AJ inflicted some serious damage playing on the right.

Back to OP. They are very different types of players. SWP all hustle and energy. AJ more skilful and languid.

Overall though I would have to say that Johnson is a superior footballer.
100% agree with this!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.