swp

Ik.ben.blue

just feel i must write something again about the guy again, not since mardona have I seen someone on the ball that is so willing to attack because of his confidence on the ball, his passing is if ya there its yours and best of all he will jump for the ball against um all never wins it but has to be reckoned with giving no free to do

his first touch balance and speed are too much for big men...
swp will be a legend if he just enjoys doing what he his doing

I certainly am hail oh mighty sweep..you are our world beater and if any one be better than you ....step forward thank you Chelsea for finishing our boys education

what can I say this guy is on a mission he is fit , in a good team, the stage is set for the swp show and he will turn it on!!!

none of you realize how good this guy is.... ikbenblue......but 3 weeks ago I predicted villa to challenge them for title and that burst their bubble...but I know this swp will be...BIGBIG BIG..so so good and its comming here soon the swp s

i love the guy. was there for his debut at burnley in the worthington. he always gets the crowd going and he never sulks. he also visited my little sisters primary school and played football with the kid city fans. always plays with a smile on his face. SWP = LEGEND.

He looks like he's getting back to the player he once was. I was worried a little for him prior to that as he looked a little jaded and short on confidence.
he has never been this good before , he tried things some worked some did not but now we see a guy that knows where to go when how fast or slow left or right

sam the drummer said:
Thing is how many more seasons do you think he'll have. Hes 27 now I think? When will he start to lose his pace
enough to win us a cup...

SWP is far from the fastest winger we have ever had, watching Wednesday(and I have seen few better wing performances in a City shirt)the thing that gets people in the range of pace, thinking back to people like Steve Kinsey and David White, they where true speed merchants, but very one paced(true it was very quick! However, much easier to defend).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.