SWP

Rammyblues said:
sorry shauny... welcome to the bench

Disagree, if we are playing striker up front who needs supply of crosses from flank, if Robbie is on left can't see that many coming from him, at set pieces I can see Barry taking most of those but from open play I can see SWP being ahead of Ireland.

Barry
SWP De Jong Robbie

Tevez
RSC

SWP will need games just as much as Tevez to earn world cup place, Ireland hasn't committed himself to Ireland, he may be at most risk from being dropped.

Why on earth would we drop players based on thier commitments to thier countries?

GStar said:
Rammyblues said:
sorry shauny... welcome to the bench

Disagree, if we are playing striker up front who needs supply of crosses from flank, if Robbie is on left can't see that many coming from him, at set pieces I can see Barry taking most of those but from open play I can see SWP being ahead of Ireland.

Barry
SWP De Jong Robbie

Tevez
RSC

SWP will need games just as much as Tevez to earn world cup place, Ireland hasn't committed himself to Ireland, he may be at most risk from being dropped.

Why on earth would we drop players based on thier commitments to thier countries?

I agree, Hughes wants whats best for club not international duty when he decides who plays.

The Fixer said:
I got a gut feeling he might be off, hope i'm wrong. Thoughts?

I only think this only if we sign RSC,TEVEZ,ETO'O we have ROBINHO, BARRY, IRELAND, i think we will play a system where swp might struggle to get in ahead of those mentioned players.

Im not talking of bringing in a new right winger.

All players at he Club will have to accept that this will be a squad game from now on. They will play 25-30 games not 30-35. its the way top teams do it. SWP will be the same as the rest.Any player who can't accept this will go. Its what all top teams do, the players don't play if they are injured and the level of performance is better. Surprised it passed you by that we are creating a squad with two players for every position.

The Fixer said:
NZBlumer said:
what are you smoking...mind sharing it around? You think Hughes will let one of his hardest working signings go?

Oh ffs it's just an opinion, surely you can see his first team appearances will suffer? I dont think he came here to bench warm.

can i have a bit too?
SWP is going nowhere - he'd stay at City just to paint the lines on the pitch............

K.Reeves right foot said:
The Fixer said:
NZBlumer said:
what are you smoking...mind sharing it around? You think Hughes will let one of his hardest working signings go?

Oh ffs it's just an opinion, surely you can see his first team appearances will suffer? I dont think he came here to bench warm.

can i have a bit too?
SWP is going nowhere - he'd stay at City just to paint the lines on the pitch............

id doubt that very very much

Of the team that finished last season, only Given, Ireland & Robinho can be really confident of being in the first 11 in August.

K.Reeves right foot said:
The Fixer said:
NZBlumer said:

can i have a bit too?

Already proved that, hasn't he?

All the signings we have are strikers. Do you mean that Tevez will play on the right? What kind of system do you envisage that does not involve a right winger or even a right midfielder?

SWP will stay in the first team as he would fit perfectly. It could be possible that we play:

Tevez Robinho
Barry Ireland SWP
De Jong

The question is where is RSC going to play??

OR

Robinho Eto (RSC) Tevez

Barry Ireland SWP

Defence

He Should Still have a first team place here also a very commited player
Hope the teams turns out like this .............................

-------------------------------------Given--------------------------------------------

(Richards/Zab)-------(Onouha/Toure)--------(Kompany)--------(Bridge)

--------------------------------(De Jong/Barry)---------------------------------------

(SWP)---------------------------------------------------------(Robinho/Petrov)

--------------------------------(Ireland)---------------------------------------

-----------------------(Tevez)---(Bellamy/RSC)----------------------------------

Hughes doesn't see Kompany as a centre half and SWP will be off to spurs if we sign Tevez!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.