SWP's QPR debut.

BlueMoonRisin’

SWP had a good debut tonight, full of energy and all over the pitch. Good to see him playing with heart and a smile on his face. He was voted MOM and could of scored at least one.

Good luck Shauny lad, but not against us. ;)

He was wonderful! He was very unlucky to not score on that perfectly weighted chip and a couple of other chances. He was making everything happen going forward, looked happy to be playing again. Go on Shauny

Almost scored an amazing chip bar a goal line clearance, didn't know he had that kind of technique to be honest, had a really good game

The lad did very well indeed.

It's just a shame that all he had to aim for was that useless lump Bothroyd.

If that's the best QPR can come up with for a striker, they're going to struggle badly this season.

Got to be honest when I say that I think he could have had a shot in this years squad. He was wonderful today. Bothroyd is an absolute bust of a Premier League player. I did enjoy watching Qpr play primarily on the ground. They had a few sequences that were pleasant on the eye.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.