Sydney - Bristol - Manchester - Hull Game - off again.

gp10

G'day people,

Been a long distance City fan since the Kinkladze days. I've ridden the City roller coaster all the way down and up again. Sung along on the telly at ungodly hours just to see us throw away 3 points in the way only City can. Have not missed a game this season. For those who can appreciate the time difference between Australia and the UK, it's not a bad effort.

I'm travelling to Bristol on Thursday 4th Feb. I'll be spending the weekend in England before heading back through Europe, then home. I would be an idiot if I didn't make a run for Manchester on Friday afternoon, get to the Hull game on Saturday, cheer them to victory and then piss off before dying a happy man. If I can get a ticket I'll be chuffed.

Any ideas on accommodation in Manchester and best way to travel to Hull would be appreciated. Oh, and best avenue for getting a ticket to the game ? Does anyone know when they will go on sale ?

CTID - George

hi George,
I recommend staying in Manchester - stop at the Hilton on Deansgate get a executive room for best effect, free entrance to the exec room, brilliant views over manchester... currently got a massive sale on only £94.50 for king exec - cheapest room queen is only £69.. for the friday before the hull game..
if your not driving or cant get a lift, trains depar regularly return currently under £40...
Enjoy

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=156960" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=156960</a>

How bout this.

Thanks for the accommodation tip blue_manc. I'll check it out.
Hopefully I can get a ticket for the game.
Ta

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.