Sydney

Jim Jeffries postie and email account will be busy.

Death toll now at 6. Going off an interview I watched, the mum of the baby who was stabbed was bleeding out from the mouth.
Awful isn’t it
I saw one clip where a big guy stands his ground, looked like he was shielding some people running way and the fucking coward just went the other way
Says it all that he killed 5 women and 1 man
At least we don’t have to house and feed him for the rest of his life

Size of that fucking blade. ****.

Another photo, that I won’t post, shows this twat on the floor having bled out. I hope it was painful.View attachment 113948
What an utter **** - whoever he is and why ever he did it.
The copper that shot him is a hero and I hope she shot him the bollocks and he bled to death.

Awful isn’t it
I saw one clip where a big guy stands his ground, looked like he was shielding some people running way and the fucking coward just went the other way
Says it all that he killed 5 women and 1 man
At least we don’t have to house and feed him for the rest of his life
I saw that clip too, he swerved the guy who faced him - looking for easier victims no doubt. How the fuck can anyone knife a baby.

Only it doesn't doesn't it?

He's not the only one to blame is he? If proven to be terrorism then those who have radicalised him to the extent that he could think that this is the right thing to do are also to blame are they not?
That would be based on information. So far there is none, but conclusions have already been jumped to.

Even if it is terrorism, he won’t self identify as a terrorist, similar to the RWNJs who can’t see that they are also radicalised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.