Sylvinnho

sylv hasnt won 2 champions league medals because hes shite, hes a country mile better than bridge.

way better defensively than Bridge

I'd have extended the guys contract for his experience and mentality alone, but now his performances on the pitch has got to have sealed the deal surely?!

From where i was sat yesterday i could hear sylvinio shouting and talking to the defence !! something i've not heard toure do all season.I think kevin davies shook up the two central defenders yesterday and took them out of there comfort zone.Lescott for me had been improving for the last five games but yesterday i thought he was poor.Tough game for sylvinho to come into.

fallowfieldflyer said:
From where i was sat yesterday i could hear sylvinio shouting and talking to the defence !! something i've not heard toure do all season.I think kevin davies shook up the two central defenders yesterday and took them out of there comfort zone.Lescott for me had been improving for the last five games but yesterday i thought he was poor.Tough game for sylvinho to come into.
I know whay you mean, but thats just because we were sat in the reebok, I could even hear the tumble weeds that were roling across the pitch!

And Sylvinho was good, better than Bridge, but he's 35. Can he last being played week in week out?

I guess this is our chance to find out, he seemed to last well yesterday, so lets just hope he can carry on...

I wouldnt hesitate extending his contract for a few more years (We've only got him on a one year contract haven't we?)

Seemed to take awhile to get up to speed. (Not played competative football for some time, especially thuggeryskyball). Once he settled down, his passing and link up play was excellant.
Also seems a good guy to have with all his experiance. Would like him to take a couple of corners and put the ball on a blue head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.