Systema

I used to do Systema in Northwich.

The streets of mid cheshire can be pretty mean.

It does look effortless, at first I thought they were just playing it up for the camera because some of them look like soft lard arses. Is it supposed to require fitness?

I'd like to see how it stands up to an angry mob of Millwall fans.

The Pope said:
It does look effortless, at first I thought they were just playing it up for the camera because some of them look like soft lard arses. Is it supposed to require fitness?

I'd like to see how it stands up to an angry mob of Millwall fans.

I assume being agile helps, but as far as I'm aware it's all about 'pressure points'.

Hmm, all looks fairly implausible to me- especially the little fat man who disables people in slow motion just by touching them.

Don't know how to embed vids but searching Krav Maga in youtube comes up with some slightly more plausible martial arts demos.

blue fingers said:
Hmm, all looks fairly implausible to me- especially the little fat man who disables people in slow motion just by touching them.

Don't know how to embed vids but searching Krav Maga in youtube comes up with some slightly more plausible martial arts demos.
It's all pressure points and Bio-mechanics. It's used by the Spetsnaz (Russia's special forces).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.