Szczesny giving City fans abuse

robsta

Sorry if already posted but can't see it anywhere. And surprised because I'm sure loads of Blues saw it yesterday.

Straight after Balotelli got sent off and Szczesny walks over and picks the bottle up. He then trots back to his goal giving City fans the w****rs gesture and looked like he was saying the same.

Now I know some will say fans give it out so we should take it when players dish it out like this. But then you hear of other teams fans lodging complaints and the FA picking up on it. And after all the stuff with Adebayor and their fans I'd love to see Szczesny done for this.

he did give it out ...but he was responding to the bottle being thrown on the pitch from our end

robsta said:
Sorry if already posted but can't see it anywhere. And surprised because I'm sure loads of Blues saw it yesterday.

Straight after Balotelli got sent off and Szczesny walks over and picks the bottle up. He then trots back to his goal giving City fans the w****rs gesture and looked like he was saying the same.

Now I know some will say fans give it out so we should take it when players dish it out like this. But then you hear of other teams fans lodging complaints and the FA picking up on it. And after all the stuff with Adebayor and their fans I'd love to see Szczesny done for this.
Why? He was right, the guy who threw the bottle is a wanker.

The boittle was given to a policeman in front of where I was sitting and he put it in a plastic bag!

I saw the bottle come onto the pitch but I was too busy watching what was going on round Balo and didn't see the goalkeeper giving out abuse. But it didn't look like a plastic bottle so I wonder how they got it in the ground?

Eccles Blue said:
The boittle was given to a policeman in front of where I was sitting and he put it in a plastic bag!

I saw the bottle come onto the pitch but I was too busy watching what was going on round Balo and didn't see the goalkeeper giving out abuse. But it didn't look like a plastic bottle so I wonder how they got it in the ground?
Those plastic bags are well hard! Everyone will die because of them. How can nobody see this????

Isn't this the Szczesny that cost them the league cup? He shouldn't be talking at all!

lancs blue said:
robsta said:

1 bottle thrown = 1 w****r. Doesn't mean the rest of us are.

robsta said:
lancs blue said:
robsta said:

1 bottle thrown = 1 w****r. Doesn't mean the rest of us are.

How do you know more than 1 was intended - How do you do a multi-w****rs gesture ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.