Szczesny giving City fans abuse

Loads of blues reported it the time. One copper told me he also done to spurs fans as well.

Gotta love Szczesny, a real charismatic young man learning his trade. Yes he wears his heart on his sleeve and can come across a bit arrogant. But honestly, I wouldnt have it any other way.

W12 said:
Loads of blues reported it the time. One copper told me he also done to spurs fans as well.

Why? No wonder people complain that the atmosphere at football is going down the tube, a bit of mild verbals between opposing fans or between players and fans has always been part of the game in the 40-odd years I've been watching it, now it seems you all run to the coppers going "Please sir, that nasty man swore at me...".

Nobody wants to see any extreme stuff such as racism coming back into grounds but let's not get too precious about these sort of incidents.

Mrs Merton said:
robsta said:
lancs blue said:
Why? He was right, the guy who threw the bottle is a wanker.

1 bottle thrown = 1 w****r. Doesn't mean the rest of us are.

How do you know more than 1 was intended - How do you do a multi-w****rs gesture ?

Maybe he's suggesting Szczesny should have climbed into the crowd, walked up to the bottle thrower's seat and then give him the wanker sign?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.