T in the park

mike1923

Going for the first time this year, anyone been before?

Good; shite?

Looking forward to seeing the Stone Roses as I missed out on tickets for their gig, hope they don't pull out!

mike1923 said:

Good; shite?

Looking forward to seeing the Stone Roses as I missed out on tickets for their gig, hope they don't pull out!

Looking to work it and get free tickets and better amenities.
Basically have to work 16 hours over the 3 days for a free ticket. Not bad and you get a better campsite and a pass which allows access to stand in that bit near the front of the stage.

mike1923 said:

Good; shite?

My missus gets corporate tickets every year for this, and has a great time with her mate. (Though they stay in a hotel, not camping) But I am going this year to see the Roses. Looking forward to it.

I went in 2010 when Eminem and Muse headlined. Its honestly brilliant really good atmosphere they love mancunians up there. Bit of advice get the early bird and get there early. I got there at about 12:30 and everywhere decent had gone seriously.

I go every year. Just 40 minute drive from where i am. Still camp the 3 nights tho. Its absolute carnage all weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.