T-shirt idea - Italian Job

shadygiz said:
Silva'sGold said:
AlgarveBlu said:
Don't know if a load of t-shirts will be produced if we win the league..

Had an idea with the title Italian Job with Robo driving out of old trafford in a light blue mini with the premier league trophy in his hand :-)

Any others?

That would mean we'd have to have the swamp on a t-shirt though...

not neccesarily....you could have a sign post pointing to old trafford, with mancini driving an old mini away from the sign post, with the prem trophy hanging out of the boot....below is the caption "The Italian Job"

you could even have a fleet of them going into the distance with vinny and the others all at the wheels

I was just looking as i have loads of mini stuff that would make an awesome t-shirt i'll have one or two please!

Just ordered one that says "Not in my lifetime."

Revealation - Mario style - dependent on us winning, of course.

seantheduck said:
mmmmmmm in that famous michael caine film they never actually 'got away' with the gold.....bus went over a cliff....

I note Michael Caine is in the next batman movie no longer a bank robber but working as bulter /child minder type ( must have been had a good probation officer with his record ) so I deduce he wasn't hurt too much after the cliff incident is that a good omen?

How about one in the style of The Shining.
Bobby breaking down the door with an axe with the caption "Here's Daddy" (or Bobby) or even "be afraid, very afraid.......

or, one like Ray Winstone in scum - "Who's the daddy now?"

thought the mr men " mr noisy neighbour " cardboard cutout that was at the game looked good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.